UNIQUE ECO-VILLA IN KARAVADOS
Nested in a 4000m2 plot, among olive, lemon, orange and fig trees, this villa is the perfect destination for those who seek to enjoy nature, privacy and tranquility.
A unique combination of comfort, art and eco-living , along with the hand-made artifacts and furniture, driftwoods, pebbles, seashells and a mural, combined with candles , it is ideal for romantic getaways.
The villa is only 200m walking distance from the picturesque beach of Saint Thomas. At the beach front you can savor fresh fish and sea delicacies to the traditional fish tavern of Alekos, while you can enjoy imaginative cocktails to the romantic beach bar few meters away, enjoying the panoramic sea view.
The village of Karavados where you can find a mini market is only 3mins driving distance while Argostoli the capital of the island is just 15mins away. The airport of Kefalonia is a 15minutes drive away.
Villa Layout (1 bedroom villa-sleeps up to 2)
- open plan dining, lounge and fully equipped kitchen
- ensuite bathroom with eco-friendly amenities
- bedroom with king size bed with cocomat matress and pillows
- The bioclimatic design of the villa keeps the indoor temperature pleasantly cool in the summer and cozy warm in the winter.
- All the amenities and cleaning products are 100% eco-friendly. Bathroom amenities are made of Greek virgin olive oil and essential oils.
- The private pool is awarded with the Eco-Product Award by the European Commission and the Greek Association of Environmental Protection.
- The villa is pet friendly
Services & Facilities
Daily maid service
Private swimming pool
Walking routes for hiking/ exploring
Olive Tree Garden
LCD Satellite TV
Bath/pool towels & linen are provided
Daily maid service for light cleaning
Linen/towel change twice per week
Fully equiped kitchen