• Villa and apartment rental bookings are made with Finest Villas Kefalonia , registered in Greece under personal company number 047734416.-
• Please note that the lead person making the booking, and acting on behalf of all of the other parties listed on the booking, must be over 18 years of age.
• Bookings should be made by email and over the telephone.
• Subject to receipt of all applicable payments (see below), your booking will be confirmed by email.
At the time of booking, payments should be made as set out below:
• A deposit of 30% of the total rental cost for the property is required to secure the booking. This deposit is non-refundable. If the booking is within 10 weeks of the date on which your rental arrangements with us are due to commence, then full payment is required. Should you or any member of your party be responsible for any damage to your villa or apartment, above and beyond minor accidental damage covered by the waiver payment, the cost of such damage shall be your responsibility, together with any costs or losses that may arise from not being able to rent the villa or apartment as a result of the damage caused by you.
• The full balance of your rental must be paid not less than 10 weeks before the date on which your arrangements with us are due to commence. If you do not make all payments in full and on time (including any surcharge where applicable), we reserve the right to cancel your booking, and apply our standard cancellation charges (see point 5). If you book a rental within 10 weeks of departure, then the full rental cost must be paid at the time of booking.
• If you wish to change your booking, please contact us as soon as possible, and we will do our best to help where possible although changes cannot be guaranteed. Please note that all changes must be confirmed by email. Where the change is possible, an amendment fee may be charged at our discretion together with any costs incurred by ourselves and any costs or charges incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers.
• If you decide to cancel your rental, you must let us know in writing by email s soon as possible. Your notice of cancellation will only be effective when it is received in writing by email by us at our offices. Our standard cancellation charges will apply. Where the cancellation charge is shown as a percentage, this is calculated on the basis of the total cost payable per rental Cancellation charges from the date when your cancellation notice is received by us:
More than 2 months : loss of deposit
2 months or less : 70%
1 month or less : 100%