TRADITIONAL STONE VILLA IN LIXOURI
In southern Paliki, west of the Lixouri city and between two famous beaches,Xi beach with the red sand and Laggadakia with its white pebbles, lies this Traditional Stone Villa built according to traditional Venetian Genoese architecture, influenced by people who lived in Cephalonia early in the last century.
The building has two levels.
The Villa’s main entrance on the ground floor leads to the kitchen and the living room with an open plan dining area. The living room connects to the dining room and kitchen with its breakfast area. The dining room has a sliding door leading directly to the pool (21 m * 7 m) and garden with a stone dining area consisting of a wooden table, two sitting benches (one is monasterial style) and chairs.
One bedroom is located on the ground floor as well as one lavatory (WC) designed specifically to accommodate people with special needs / disabilities.
Of special interest in the living room is the fireplace made of carved, stone blocks. The internal staircase leads to the first level and the 2nd bedroom. The architectural designed lightning system, adds to create a soft and cosy atmosphere, especially in the evenings.
The top level bedroom leads to a an outdoor stone terrace where one can sit and enjoy beautiful views of the Ionian sea, the pool below and the surrounding natural landscapes and garden where orange, lemon, apricot and of course, olive trees are in abundance. If you are not a fan of cooking, you can pass on the beautiful antique style kitchen, and use the outdoor barbeque as an alternative for romantic dinners under the stars.
LAYOUT (2bedrooms villa-sleeps up to 5)
- The living and dining room (for 6 people): Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances and a breakfast area accommodating up to 8 people – tableware, cookware, kettle, toaster, coffee machine,
- Washing machine: Iron and ironing board,
- Two double bedrooms: One bathroom,
- Baby equipment (including: one detachable cradle, playpen, dining seat, walker-stroller etc.),
- Traditional and comfortable furniture,
- Outside wooden table with chairs, a monasterial style bench and extra chairs (up to 12),
- Outdoor pergola (shaded) with garden sofas and comfortable chairs,
- First floor (balcony) outdoor seating area with table and chairs,
- Private pool with sunbeds,
- Built-in BBQ area,
- Satellite TV, Free Internet, WI-FI, media player including a video library of 50 film titles, an indoor 50 inch TV, and an outdoor 50-inch mini cinema, fully air conditioned,
- Large garden with fence for complete privacy,
- Dedicated parking space,
- Unlimited mountain and sea view.
The villa is capable of accommodating 2- 6 people and is absolutely perfect for families or romantic holidays for two…
Services & Facilities
Private swimming pool
Walking routes for hiking/ exploring
Olive Tree Garden
LCD Satellite TV
Bath/pool towels & linen are provided
Linen/towel change twice per week
Fully equiped kitchen